The most Instagrammable works of Miami Art Week 2021 include a multi-sensory labyrinth in Design District and a floating film screening in South Beach.1. Tomorrow Land by Enjoy The Weather and
5 Steps For Buying Your First Home!
Dated: September 16 2021
5 Steps For Buying Your First Home
Purchasing a home isn’t the easiest thing in the world. If you want the best chance of getting a home at a great price, you need to prepare in advance. Check out these 5 tips to ensure you’re ready for your new home purchase.
1. Get your finances in order. Your credit score should be 700-plus, your source of income should be stable, your debt-to-income ratio should be less than 45%, and you should have a big chunk of money in the bank to cover the down payment and closing costs and have some money left over.
2. Don’t rush it. If you’re under the pressure of a big life event, recognize that you’re probably creating an artificial timeline for yourself. If you’re on a deadline to move out of a rental, set up a month-to-month lease instead of racing against the clock.
3. Know what you want from the house itself and know what a good, reasonable deal is. Pick out specific neighborhoods and home types and analyze them in advance. Make sure you look at houses that have recently sold, not those that are currently on the market.
4. When you start looking at homes, consider location-related features like your commute time, the parking situation, the school district, and property taxes. Know where you stand on HOA communities and factor any HOA fees into your monthly budget.
5. Once all these things are in order (and you’ve picked out your real estate agent and have been preapproved for a loan), you’re as ready as you’ll ever be. Keep your eyes open for a good deal, and don’t hesitate when that deal pops up.
LG Realty Group Inc is a full-service, luxury real estate brokerage and lifestyle company in Miami, Florida representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum of classes, including single-family resid....
Latest Blog Posts
Today we’re introducing a new development that was just announced, coming soon to Midtown Miami,The Standard Residences Miami. The Standard hotel group is branding its first residential
Art Basel | Miami Beach | December 2 - 4Art Basel is the leading global platform connecting collectors, galleries, and artists. Art Basel's fairs in Basel, Hong Kong, and Miami Beach are a driving
20-Story Allure North Miami Proposed With 360 Apartments Developer Tate Capital has submitted plans to the city of North Miami for a 20-story project called Allure.Allure North Miami is